Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Develop and implement short- and long-term medical sales strategies and plans to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Monitor the team’s key performance indicator achievements. – Conduct regular reviews to provide feedback on achievements, performance gaps and requirements for improvement
- Manage and monitor progress of sales activities for assigned businesses/territories. Identify and implement customized solutions based on changing markets and trends
- Monitor costs and provide inputs on proper pricing, discounts and contract terms to achieve targeted margins.
- Assist in negotiations and deal closing
- Identify product gaps and improvement opportunities based on lost sales data, customer feedback, etc.
- Manage reporting of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Propose areas for customer base expansion based on market knowledge
- Manage continuous improvement on sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc., to improve sales targets
- Manage customer issue resolutions and recommend preventive actions to minimize future incidents
- Develop and build relationships with customers to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to better understand client requirements and to leverage cross-product/industry business opportunities
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum three to five years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Degree or professional qualification in a Science or Medical-related discipline
- Communication skill
- Negotiation skill
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and a proven sales track record in assigned products/services/systems and an existing network of contacts
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, warranties, etc.
- Demonstrate strong communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate advanced research and analytical skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide.
Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Address No. 797, Corner Preah Monivong Boulevard and Street 484, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1