Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist to examine all kind of patients and treat them for diseases in acute or chronic, critical or stable conditions.
- Provide good consultation with patients and families to ensure that care is consistent with their expectations.
- Perform high quality patient evaluations, including thorough histories and physical examinations, which are documented in the patient medical chart.
- Assist in operating all surgeries to patients.
- Coordinate care with specialist and other healthcare providers as needed.
- Demonstrate respect for patients and their families. Continually look to improve patient care.
- Ensure compliance with established hospital policies, procedures, objectives, safety environmental and infection control.
- Follow the policies and procedures that guide and support the clinical staff.
- Perform other duties as required by General Manager of Clinic.
Qualification & Requirements
- Hold a Doctor degree in Medicine, priority for Doctor Specialist in ORL, Diabetes, Pediatrics or Genecology and Obstetric or Traumatology or Dermatology, recognized by Cambodian Ministry of Education or recognize international Health Service.
- Completed Ultrasound Training Course (preferably and priority)
- At least 2 years work experience serving as medical doctor.
- Must understand, speak, and write English at an intermediate level
- Willing to learn and work under supervision of specialist doctors
- Ability to work under pressure
- Frequently seeks advice from supervising physicians, frequently consults textbooks or other learning
*** Interested candidates shall submit their CV and Cover Letter attention to Human Resource and Admin Office of Sokha Kambol Polyclinic, by using the contact details below. The supporting document will be needed at the time of interview appointment. The deadline of application submission will be on 03 May, 2020. Early application will be early considered.
– Address : # 24 & 25, National Road 4, In front of Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Sangkat Kambol, Khan Kombol, Phnom Penh
– Name : Sokha Kambol Polyclinic (SKC)
– Mr. Nat Chantola (General Manager)
– Phone : 012 402 909 / 016 469 043
– Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address # 24 & 25, National Road 4, In front of Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Sangkat Kambol, Khan Kombol, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2