Duties & Responsibilities
- To imitate and prepare a preliminary design concept based on information and requirement provided;
- To produce bills of quantities, labour, materials and equipment taking off from the final design;
- To review sub-contractors’ shop drawings and construction drawings against the MEP design and specification;
- To plan, oversee and manage the projects;
- Attend project site progress meeting and technical meeting;
- Manage the day to day work of the MEP team.
- Achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing
- Plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
- Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
- Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
- Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
- Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
- Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
- Assist in the installation of MEP work.
- Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
- Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
- Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
- Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
Qualification & Requirements
- Hold Bachelor or Master degree in MEP Engineering (HAVC, Electrical, Sanitary & Plumbing) and other equivalent degree;
- Working knowledge of plans, prints, specifications and schematics associated with trade
- Min. 2 years experiences in construction industry;
- Computer skills: Revit MEP, AutoCAD,…etc.;
- Have good oral and written in English;
- Have good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, and problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work long hours, if situation demands.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment.
- Proficient In English
Age: 25 – 35 years old
Hours: Full-Time (Mon-Sat, 48 hours per week)
** Contact: HR Department
– 015 595 767
- Address Phnom Penh S1-03 Olympia City Building C1, Street Monireth (217), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2