Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide day-to day technical management of the site and ensure that the company’s reputation as a high- quality service provider is maintained and enhanced.
- To ensure that all the operating procedure for the property run efficiently, including security, fire safety, emergencies and evacuation procedure, plumbing work, access control, CCTV,parking system, security, cleaning and operated to the highest standards and comply with all statutory requirement
- To support the property management office and follow up on any outstanding technical issues relating to tenant’s facilities or operation disruption and working closely with contractors/ suppliers to make sure that the issues is solved on timely manner
- Supervise on-site technicians
- Identify problem propose solution management.
- Perform other tasks assigned by property management
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum experience of 02 years in this position
- Surveying work: ability to use Auto level & Theodolite equipment
- Good practical technical knowledge & safety awareness
- Good in English skills
- Team player good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work with multi tasks & under pressure
- To be available on call 24 hours a day in case of an emergency incident.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address Street 63, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2