Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting Project Management of all assigned construction project (such as Building/Road/Water supply, Pipe laying, etc.). in logical steps to meet the deadlines.
- Acting as the supporting technical adviser for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to include but not limited to project designers, consultants, contractors, internal departments from inception to completion stages of the projects.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Checking work for Finishing work, Window schedule, Interior and Exterior work.
- Provide technical support and resolve design/construction problems.
- Coordinator with all sub-contractor civil construction work, MEP work else.
- Checking Busduct, MDB and MEP technical as; Quality reporting, Installation reporting Insulation testing,
- Manage and lead a team of construction supervisors (architect, structural and MEP) to conduct day to day site supervision to make sure works are done in compliance with the approved drawing and specification.
- Show and presentation technical work to all contractor works.
- Set up Schedule work for hold building Construction for working better solution finishing completed project.
- Checking and Inspection with surveyor team, marking line for correction work.
- Help Monitoring and control project costs compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations and corrective action plan;
- Inspecting and reviewing construction projects to monitor compliance with standard, safety codes, and other regulations.
- Ensuring that all materials and work are used and requisition of materials;
- Help Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials;
- Help preparing material’s price, and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors; supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress;
- Supporting Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Preparing Daily/weekly/monthly progress reports to General Manager;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Leading to collect and summarize the reports to submit to company to check and approve and other tasks and indications by General Manager
*** Interested candidate should apply CV via
– Address: #1B, St 70, Sangkat Sras Chork Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh
– Email: email@example.com
– Tel: 061 794 479 / 093 646 551(Telegram)
*** Noted: Only shortlisted candidate will be contact for interview.
- Address #1B, St70, Sras Chork, Doun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry