Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist doctor to provide safe delivery for pregnant women.
- Provide consolation to pregnant women on mother and child care and safe delivery.
- Provide medical health care for mother and children after safe delivery.
- Assist doctor to examine and consult all kind of patients and treat them for illness.
- Assist doctor in operating all surgeries to patients.
- Take care in and out patients and other healthcare providers as needed.
- Demonstrate respect for patients and their families. Continually look to improve patient care.
- Follow the policies and procedures that guide and support the clinical staff.
Qualification & Requirements
- Must possess at least degree of midwife
- Able to work on the weekend.
- Must have at least one year experience as midwife.
- Good command in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Knowledge in the use of word processing and computer software.
*** Interested candidates shall submit their CV and Cover Letter attention to Human Resource and Admin Office of Sokha Kambol Polyclinic, by using the contact details below. The supporting document will be needed at the time of interview appointment. The deadline of application submission will be on 03 May, 2020. Early application will be early considered.
– Address : # 24 & 25, National Road 4, In front of Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Sangkat Kambol, Khan Kombol, Phnom Penh
– Name : Sokha Kambol Polyclinic (SKC)
– Mr. Nat Chantola (General Manager)
– Phone : 012 402 909 / 016 469 043
– Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address # 24 & 25, National Road 4, In front of Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone, Sangkat Kambol, Khan Kombol, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1