Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and distribute mobile apps for Android or iOS platforms.
- Develop Windows Application and Smartphone App to support the bank process
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Write clean and maintainable codes according to best practices
- Perform any other task assigned by IT manager
Qualification & Requirements
- At least bachelor’s degree in information technology, Management information system, computer science or engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in Banking
- Ability to develop software application with programming language of Java, VB.Net, VB, X++, PHP, ASP, C++, C#.
- Ability to develop App (IOS or Android)
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills, effective written communications skills
- Be independent, professional, confidential and objective
– Competitive salary with benefit packages, including two months bonus of basic salary, lunch, allowance, insurance, uniform, etc.
*** How to apply:
– CV with self-introduction letter to the following address: Nº 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
– Tel : 023 999 990,
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
– Closing Date: 30 September 2020
- Address Nº 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2