Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell and promote Doorstep Services to customers and prospects in assigned operating area in order to achieve the annual sales target;
- Perform daily deposits, withdrawals and other financial/payment services at customers’ places to ensure that customer service enriched;
- Sell and promote Amret’s products and its brand name to targeted communities and potential customers on deposit products and other financial services in assigned operating areas in order to achieve the annual sale target;
- Provide good customer services based on good communication and ethical behavior.
- Build and maintain good relationships with prospects, customers and local authorities to ensure that customer satisfaction is enriched;
- Collect customer feedbacks and competitor information in order to provide constructive comments for the direct supervisor to improve sales success and solve problems for customers;
- Participate to provide constructive feedbacks or comments to improve sales support tools, sales guide, and sales tactic to supervisor and respective parties for improving or finding solutions
Qualification & Requirements
- Associate degree or equivalent qualification in banking, finance, marketing or related field;
- Non-experienced and experienced are encourage to apply;
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English;
- High commitment and able to work under pressure.
- Address #80, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung Kak2, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry