Duties & Responsibilities
- Review bank account statement on daily basis.
- Conduct daily verification between incoming and outgoing transactions related to bank account statement and the transactions in system.
- Perform journal posting and/or reversal transactions as appropriate after the verification.
- Check and reverse post-dated transactions in system.
- Post all incoming and outgoing bank/cash/cheque related transactions in system in accordance to its value date.
- Post transactions from/to various third-party payment system in proper bank account codes in system.
- Conduct bank reconciliation.
- Perform and prepare other administration tasks.
Qualification & Requirements
- Associate Degree in in Finance and Accounting or a related field. Bachelor preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Business, Treasury, Banking, or a related area (Fresh graduate also encourage to apply).
- Knowledge of SAP system transaction booking is a plus.
- Knowledge of cash management and bank account relationship is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate consistency and attention to details.
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently.
- Address #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 2