Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide first level Technical guidance and assistance to EZECOM Customers on the phone, to resolve technical Issues with EZECOM provided services.
- Assist EZECOM Customers on the phone with other enquiries.
- Communicate professionally with EZECOM Customers (and potential Customers) by Phone, E-Mail, and SMS.
- Be prompt to perform actions to assist EZECOM Customers.
- Well follow-up with Colleagues to provide best service to EZECOM Customers.
- Report customer’s complaints or request or suggestion to Call Center Supervisor.
- Escalate issues and concerns to Supervisor and Managers as required.
- Maintain good communication with other EZECOM Staff.
- Well escalation and follow up the pending case with related departments or section
- Other task assign by Manager and Head of Department.
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience with Modem, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Router, Switches, VPN, Firewall, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies.
- Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.
- Experience in a Customer Service related field of work.
- Ability to Solve Problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English (verbal & written).
- Flexible to work on a rotating schedule and able to work under pressure.
- Male or Female (People with disabilities are encouraged to apply).
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry