Duties & Responsibilities
*** Job Purpose: Develop, manage and maintain of the In-house applications to meet bank’s requirement and alignment with Bank’s IT Security policy and procedure by ensuring integrity, accuracy and availability of data.
*** Reporting Staff:
- Total No. of Reporting Staff: 0
*** Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure the integrity of data and system
- Work with other developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specification
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Ensure system application document is kept up-to –update
- Ensure compliance to IT standards, SDLC standards, policies and procedures.
- Perform other task assigned by management.
Qualification & Requirements
*** Experiences and Qualifications:
- Good understanding about System Development Life Cycle
- At least 1 – 5 years of working experience in the related field.
- Ability to build relationships to interact effectively with internal and external parties.
- Inter personal skill and have good communication skills
- Highly result oriented
- Display drive to complete assignment
- Good analytical, technical, written and communication skill
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to multi-task
- Ability to work in the team
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #20AB, Corner Preah Norodom Boulevard & Street 118, Sangkat Phsar Chas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior