Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform risk assessment and produce audit or audit testing procedure,
- Conduct audit mission and other assignment,
- Participate in developing audit report,
- Prepare audit reference, evidence, and reporting,
- Interview staff and overall observation,
- Review about institution guideline, manual, policies, and procedure,
- Other task assign by Internal Audit Manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree Finance,Accounting Banking equivalent qualifications.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Have knowledge risk & audit identification.
- Willing mission various branch provinces.
- Dynamic, honest, high commitment,
- High responsibilities which assign by Internal Audit Manager.
- Willing work under pressure.
- Good English, writing, listening, speaking.
- Be able work independently.
- And able use MS. Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, E-mail, etc.).
- Address Floor 7, Building No.721, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Beoung Keng Kang3, Khan Chamkarmom, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry