Duties & Responsibilities
- Support walk-in customer with cash-in and cash-out, money exchange, any issue regarding money transfer.
- Implement KYC process, support customers with creating fincy account.
- Produce weekly report and monthly operational report for management.
- Implement operation and settlement procedures
- Resolve customer complaints via physically talk, via phone or other communication channel
- Providing the walk-in customers regarding product guidance and features
- Introduce the customer how to withdrawal and deposit.
- Listening to customer complaints or concerns and working to resolve their issue.
- Offering assistance to customers to ensure they find the right product/service.
- Refer customers to senior staff when necessary.
- Any tasks will be assigned by direct manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business communication, business administration, accounting and finance or relevant field.
- Good command in Chinese.
- Relevant experience is preferable.
- Good in problem solving and communication
- Enthusiasm, reliability, proactive and reliable
*** How to Apply:
Interest candidate should submit application to GBCI Ventures Plc.
– Office at Nº B02-033, Street Koh Pich, Sangkat Tonle Bassac,Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh 12301, Cambodia
or send a Resume and Cover Letter (soft copy only and no any attached certificate)
*** Notice: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Address Phnom Penh Nº B2-033, Street Koh Pich, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh 12301, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1