Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure payments and receipts for operational and client transaction are process timely, accurately within daily cut off times and deadlines,
- Ensure any reconciliation items are investigated and cleared in a timely manner
- Investigate and clear queries internally and externally, keeping stakeholders informed of any issues or difficulties
- Proactively research new payment methods and/or improved customer experience,
- Contribute towards companywide projects as required
- Identify exceptions to process, such as failure to perform payment instructions and breaches.
- Create new, enhancing existing MIS and effectively communicate Mis to wider business in order to enable appropriate decision making
- Act as the process owner of customer journeys for payment activities, actively take part in improving customer experience
- Identify and implement straight-through processing solution,
- Actively seek ways of improving process efficiency, implementing industry best practice and identifying cost saving initiatives……
- Ensure legal compliant and team management…etc.
Qualification & Requirements
- Possess University Degree;
- 5-years Professional Experience in Payment Service Institution or inBanking & Finance industry,
- Good computer skill
- Good English, and mandarin is a plus,
- Good Team Player,
- Work well under Pressure,
- Ability to meet deadline in limited time.
- Address No. 903-909, Preah Monivong Blvd, St. 93, Opposit Tonle Bassac II, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 5