Duties & Responsibilities
- Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
- Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
- Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
- Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
- OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
– Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested
– Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team
– Responsible for all maintenance cases on time
Qualification & Requirements
- Associate or bachelor degree in Engineering, IT or related field
- 1-2 years of experience engineering, IT or related field.
- Able to communicate basically in English
- Skills and knowledge with ISP business
- Be able to travel and stay in other provinces
- Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive aptitude
- Be willing to support as needed.
- Address Building No 95, 4th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Boeung Raing, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1