Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily report on OEE, machine output, wastage etc.
- Shift NAV reporting/porting
- Oversee daily operation, organizing workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties.
- Responsible for staff’s safety and training, monitor employee productivity and coaching.
- Responsible for the Hygiene and Cleanliness of the Packaging areas
- Responsible for the products Quality
- Responsible for the Cost/expenses at Packaging areas
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Observe and follow company safety rules and regulation
Qualification & Requirements
- Proven experience as packaging Supervisor or similar role.
- Advance skills in MD office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Diploma/Degree in first line management or relevant field.
- Able to read and write in English
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior