Duties & Responsibilities
- Take picture in studio or on location.
- Work closely with graphic designer to produce high-quality photographic image.
- Use different technique to enhance the photographs as required.
- Use the artistic knowledge to enhance and compose photographs.
- Review set of photographs and select the best results.
- Operate various photographic equipment such a single lens reflex cameras and film or camera tool and lighting.
- Editing and Retouching image.
- Choosing and setting up location.
- Creative and Inspire.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design and interior/architect field or related.
- At least 1 year in Photography.
- Experience in printing & production is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Editing and Retouching image software Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and more software in photography.
- Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry.
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting.
- Able to follow instruction clearly to achieve desired results.
- Flexible to travel to locations as required of the job.
*** All interested candidates are invited to send your CV, a cover letter, school transcript and other relevant documents, to KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD at the following address or via email.
*** Contact detail:
– Name: KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD
– Address: #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia
– Tel: 023 500 3183 / 070 336 207
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale $200 - $500
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3