Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare Plumbing design drawing include schematic drawing and detail drawing.
- Prepare design concept and detail to standards.
- Provide load Calculation, Method Statement, Calculation notes, technical catalogues and materials specification.
- Provide Shop drawing, As build drawing and Schedule.
- Prepare and review the BOQ.
- Site Inspection and meeting with the client and supplier.
- Coordinates with Plumbing site supervisor for any support and site issues.
Qualification & Requirements
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s degree in Rural and Infrastructure Engineering or a related field
- Good command of English
- At least 1-3 years of experience in procurement, communication or a related area
- Knowledge of company’s rules, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of procurement laws, regulations and guidelines
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Strong presentation, written communication, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Strong organizational skill
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong detail oriented skill
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and indicatively
*** Personal Quality
– Hard working and honesty
– Good communication
– Positive thinking
– Competitive salary
– Seniority pay
– Annual Leave 18 day/years
– Insurance (NSSF)
– Training Course (Soft Skill and Hard Skill)
– Training Course (Computer Skill, English Program)
- Address Nº 824, Street Doung Ngeb 2, Sangkat. Ou Baek Kám , Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh Cambodia,
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2