Qualification & Requirements
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed.
- Other tasks as assign by manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Age 20~35
- Male & Female
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Nice of Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
- 1 – 2 years previous experience as procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Ability to analyze problems and strategist for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Knowledge of company’s rules, regulations and procedures
- Knowledge of procurement laws, regulations and guidelines
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented skill
- Able to manage the tasks assigned by manager and deliver on time and schedule
- Honest, working hard, and quick learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
*** Preferred Skills
- Procurement, Purchasing, Merchandising or Account
- Can speak Chinese (prioritize)
*** Code of Conduct:
- Keep a good presentation and express perfect behavior and appearance, seriousness
- Be industrial and helpful
- Be polite and friendly
- Honesty, loyalty, and pay attention on work
- Work independent and confidential
*** Staff’s Benefit:
– Received Gasoline Monthly
– Provide Phone, Sim Card and Phone card
– Annual Leave 15days
– Sick Leave 7days
– Special Leave 7days
– Public Holiday (Follow Cambodia Labour Law)
– Private Insurance (Health & Accident)
– Public Insurance (NSSF)
– Staff’s Evaluation
– Staff’s Training
– Staff’s Mission Allowance
– Staff’s Scholarships
– Staff’s Birthday
– Annual Party
– Yearly Bonus
– 13th Salary
– Other Special discount from partner shops
- Address #24, St.271, Sangkat Teok Thlat, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1