Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete requisitions for goods and services and sending them for purchase
- Review and retaining purchase orders ( received from purchasers)
- Notify purchasing of changes required on purchase orders.
- Acknowledge receipt of items as required to Accountant for payment process.
- Select vendors to provide goods and services in accordance with
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Process requirements, purchase orders, and change orders promptly.
- Maintain records of all purchasing activities.
- Always does the best to uphold the name and reputation of Company.
- Act with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
Qualification & Requirements
- Must possess 1-2 years of strong corporate
- Bachelors Degree in accounting, financial, Marketing or economic.
- Sales skills.
- Outstanding of accounting software using such as MS Excel, MS QuickBooks…etc.
- Performance Management skills and Communication skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and team building.
- High Standard of customer services.
- Ability to deal with suppliers when they are angry or upset.
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure.
- Must be flexible and open to changes in procedures.
- Address #116 ,4 Floors ,St. 360, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey 1, Khan Chamcamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1