Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct market and competitor survey periodically for strategy/decision making
- Develop product positioning and pricing for new and mature product; and feature that differentiates CUBC products in the market; adjust product in responsive to company strategy, competitor offerings and market trend.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch and finetune– plan the launch of new product from end to end (survey, proposal approval, cross-functional co-work and implementation)
- Marketing program/campaign launch and execution – initial planning, execution, and post tracking.
- Responsible for various tasks includes but not limited to design, content, acquisition, product, sales…. to implement strategies
- Responsible for controlling access to website/ facebook page and other media as assigned
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or degree equivalent
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in local/foreign banks or 5+ years’ experience of related field
- Fluent in English speaking/writing
- Good communication skill to interact with co-work parties, colleagues and cross-functional team members
- Good at analysis and familiar with excel
- Address No.68, Samdech Pan St. (St.214), Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 5