Duties & Responsibilities
1. Lessee/Customer/Dealer Greeting
- Support credit officers in term of customer reception and customer’s information collection and documentation to enable to achieve their targets.
- Be responsible for greeting and reception of walking customers at PoS
- Promote GLF products to customers who visited PoS
- Operate PoS in charge with fully compliance to company’s brand standards, policies and procedures including wearing uniform, tie every time and check POS’s Staff on attendance
- Build a good relationship with dealer and coordinate all the issues between GLF and dealer
- Maintain best customer care by providing perfect service to customers in term of speed, responsiveness, simplicity, convenience, and professionalism
- Handle all complaints from customers before and after sales and maintain good relationship with customers
2. Lessee/Customer’s Advance/Second Payment, Monthly Installment and Paid-Off
- Pass Invoice and money for Advance Payment to Dealer or Dealer’s Representative
- Pass money, Invoice, Installment Collection Report extracted from e-finance, and Cash Count Sheet to Dealer or Dealer’s Representative and get acknowledgement/signature from Dealer or Dealer’s Representative
- Follow up and collect installments from lessees under PoS in charge on time, issue installment receipts, and deliver cash immediately to dealer once installment being paid
- Check lessee’s status (how many lessees are approved, rejected, pending approval from UW…)
- Ensure that all second payment and other transactions are being settled and transferred to dealer on time by coordinating with Accounting and Finance Department
3. Control over fixed assets and marketing materials
- Control/Manage marketing material/stationeries of POS
- Keep PoS clean and neat all the time with fully equipped all necessary POSM with support from Marketing Department
4. Motorcycle registration and ownership transfer
- Follow up with Lessees who have not registered number plate and have not transferred ownership
- Request to Operation Support to transfer ownership transfer fee to Lessee after paid off
- Request the original registration card from Back Office Department
5. Request for approval on using petty cash
- Send the request to Senior Operation Support Officer/Operation Supervisor/Dealer Relationship Manager for approval like transfer application, correct any wrong in application etc. for internal process
- Send the request for approval from Senior Operation Support Officer to use petty cash for compulsory expense (Return Insurance….)
- Send the request for approval from Operation Supervisor/Dealer Relationship Manager to use petty cash all expenses except compulsory expense (Return Insurance….)
6. Report Preparation
- Prepare prospecting report conducted CO to send to Operation Support
- Prepare relevant documents on monthly installment collected from Lessees:
– Installment Collection Report extracted from e-finance
– Cash Count Sheet
– Local Money Transfer Form (Bank Form) after transferring money from POS to Company’s bank account
- Prepare relevant documents on petty cash
- Petty cash book
- Request for Cash Advance Form/Cash Advance Clearance/Payment Voucher
- Expenditure for Motorcycle Registration
- Internal Invoice
- Receipt from Suppliers
- Key in information for 3-Hour Report
- Report on Raining (start and end)
7. Other tasks
- Send all leasing documents and original registration cards to Back Office Department
- Strictly control the costs, especially traveling costs to ensure that it is efficiently and effectively
- Other tasks assigned by Senior Credit Officer, Operation Supervisor and/or Operation Manager/Dealer Relationship Manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, or other related fields.
- Understanding in Micro-Finance, Banking, Credit.
- Good commend in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
- Be honest, team work and good communication skill.
- Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet & Email).
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address No.270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1