Duties & Responsibilities
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure.
*** Please feel free to contact us to get more a great job opportunities and achieve your dream. Interest applicants please sent your application and create a CV to the Human Resources Department.
– HR Department, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Office: 023 88 00 22
– Address: #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Address #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior