Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of WORKSPACE 1+ 2 ensuring customer satisfaction and customer experience;
- Manage Key initiatives related to enhancing the community experience, incrementing revenue stream related to any of the main operational support functions;
- Design growth and marketing strategies and work with WS1/2 team for implementation;
- Develop sales targets and monitor members performance of both workspaces;
- Oversee events to ensure there is a good balance of educational, member appreciation, lead generating and membership sales-related events working closely with the event & marketing coordinator;
- Work with the WS1/2 community to optimize operational efficiency;
- Provide analysis and recommendation to Factory management on status of the project and opportunities for growth;
- Identify and recruit interns and other staff as the workspaces grow;
- Build and maintain relationships with internal team members, WS1/2 communities and external sources;
- Provide monthly reports to Factory senior management;
- Represent Factory Workspaces -engage with the larger community of the market by attending events and networking with local start-ups to promote the business.
*** Staff Management:
- Scheduling ensuring WS1/2 is staffed during operating hours and during special events when the team is required to stand-by including interns;
- Set goals, delegate and motivate the team to develop and thrive to reach membership goals and execute on their objectives as an individual department an as a team;
- Check-in weekly during team catch-ups to ensure everyone has the support to operate WS1/2 effectively;
- Enforce policy and conduct training so all staff are updated with company-new policies and procedures;
- Oversee WS1/2 team including performance management reviews; this includes evaluations to help them improve within their roles, also while recognizing milestones and achievements.
*** Community Management/Leadership:
- Be a “Leader in Residence” – inspiring not only our WS1/2 staff but also members in the community;
- Maintain strong relationships among WS1/2 members, team, among Factory Residents, and externally to identify opportunities for broadening the community base;
- Solve members related issues to ensure cohesive community and manage members expectations;
- Design and implement policies, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize members experience;
- Recommend best practices, including community management, sales, events, trainings, and members experience on a company-wide level;
- Be prepared to step in and do any Workspace job if needed to help the team or fill in for a sick team member.
Qualification & Requirements
- 4-Year education at an accredited institution – the exact degree does not matter, just let us know how this applies, or not. The selection will be weighted on character and experience.
- 5-7 years professional experience – Ideally this will be in a similar environment, at a minimum we expect applicants to have experience in community building, business operations and human resource management preferably in a co-working environment or similar.
- 2-3 years co-working or community management experience – This is a unique project. We understand that the right candidate may come from a different background but we are looking for someone with familiarity with co-working spaces and experience in developing communities.
- Fearlessness – This is a unique project and we need someone not afraid to fail a few times before we get things right; we are looking at candidates who will propose bold ideas, but humble enough to learn from them when they fail.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic and empathy.
- Passion and understanding for the start-ups and co-working communities.
- Khmer Language – This position is open to all nationalities, but Khmer nationals will be given preference.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
HOW TO APPLY
Send the following to email@example.com with the subject line “I want to rock with you”:
1. Your CV (PDF Only), no photos or date of birth please.
2. A short cover letter telling us why you’re the right candidate
No phone calls. Facebook, WhatsApp and other messages will be ignored. Applications that do not follow the instructions will be deleted.
- Address #1159, National Road 2, Phum Preaek Ta Nu, Sangkat Chak Angrae Leu, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 5