Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with project owner in order to make a deal
- Cooperate with project team in order to closes the deal and working closely with customer after closes the deal
- Perform as the QC to check on project closes finish by timeline
- Conduct site visit projects to make sure that project can finish by timeline.
- Find the new project customer everyday
- Prepare and update accuracy Daily & CRM reports every day
- Prepare quotation to customer
- Do a market research about competitor and reports to the Manager
- Prepare report to direct supervisor.
- Other tasks assigned by sales manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing and sales, or other related fields;
- At least 1 or 2 years of full time experience in marketing, or sales in selling product to project owner.
- Computer Skills: Ms Office
- Be able to traveling around city or province
- Experience in design and decoration industry are preferred, but not required;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organization and time management skills;
- Possess honest, integrity, and a can-do attitude.
- 13th salary
- Public Holidays
- Annual leave
- Sale commissions
- 2- year contract
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #250-252 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung RaingKhan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 5