Duties & Responsibilities
Carrying out projects assigned to him while insuring the respect/control of margin level, timing of projects, QMS rules, safety and image of the Company.
- Project Management
– In charge to manage successfully specific projects, including among other tasks:
1. Bidding Stage:
– Study carefully the Bid documents to identify all necessary technical and commercial specificities as well as risks and send to Manager as soon as possible.
– Clarification preparation and submission
2. Contract Stage:
– Participate in the negotiate the contract with customer under instruction from Manager keeping in mind to preserve the interest of the Company
– Prepare budget and planning of the project and follow up.
– Respecting the contractual obligations of the parties.
– Keeping Manager regularly informed about implementation of projects and problems which may happen
- Management of the construction team
– to monitor construction progress with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team (including worker productivity),
– Allocate, manage and control the resources to ensure that they are available when they are needed throughout the duration of the project,
– Ensure clarity of responsibility for the site team through briefings and daily communication,
– Develop and train staff to ensure high skill levels and technical competence.
– Quality Management
– Health and safety Management
– Reporting to Manager
– Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience: 5 years in similar position
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any related field is required.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required.
- Good Computer skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and Email)
- More than five years of experience in related capacity
- Ability to analyse practices, methods and procedures and recommends new procedures.
- Ability to work effectively with concerned authorities, engineers, vendors, client, and back office department.
- Good skills about Health and safety procedures
- Professionalism, honesty, integrity and teamwork.
- Smart, flexible, able to work under pressure and complete work with deadline.
*** Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with your expectation salary by email : email@example.com
*** For more information, please contact us : 061 252 914 / 081 673 710
- Address #148EA2, St. 430, Tuol Tompoung 2, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale $900 - $1200
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 5