Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, lead, control on site managers, site engineer, sub-contractors
- Responsible for construction schedules.
- Arrange method statement.
- Manage, instruct construction drawing for site manager, site engineer, sub-contractors.
- Ensure expense is within agreed project budget and qualities are controlled.
- Ensure safety at site.
- Ensure that all company construction sites are follows company standard.
- Advise develop about standards to site managers and site engineers.
- Control, follow up work progress and work schedule.
- Solve problems arise at sites.
- Coordinate with project owner, consultants.
- Others tasks assigned by company.
Qualification & Requirements
- Education: Bachelor/ Master degree.
- Skill: Civil Engineering or other equivalent degree.
- Experience: 7 to 10 years (road and bridge construction).
- Computer Skill: Proficiency in using Ms. Office, Ms. Project, AutoCAD.
- Language Skill: Good in verbal and written English.
*** Personal Quality
– Hard working and honesty
– Good communication
– Positive thinking
– Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending CV, cover letter with relevant supported documents and a recent photograph through below address before 22 November 2020.
– Standard Construction & Engineering Co., Ltd
– Address: #336, Street Vichealay, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh
– Tel: 077 234566, 070 999 484
– Tel: (855)23 43 2003, (855)23 43 2005
– Email: email@example.com, Website: www.sce.com.kh
– Attractive salary and benefits will be offered
– Only short-list candidates will be contacted for interview
– CVs received will not be returned
- Address #336, Street Vichealay, Sangkat Chroy Changva, Khan Chroy Changva, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 7