Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with project team involving equipment and processes associated with power systems, control system architecture, process control, mechanical installation requirements, instrumentation, and process.
- Supervise mechanical team to ensure efficient and smooth production operation, including production scheduling, coordination and throughput monitoring.
- Ensure all machinery, equipment and control systems are in safe and efficient operating conditions, for example, by providing regular mechanical check and maintenance.
- Provide reliability input into maintenance procedures, standards and specifications.
- Work with mechanical personnel, vendor, and suppliers to improve mechanical reliability, repair procedures, and drawing accuracy.
- Review production reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems cost-effectively and to prevent delays in production.
- Assist in the development, review, and update of job safety and health analysis and ensure that all safety, environmental and quality policies and practices are understood and complied by all the team members.
- Participate in technical and mechanical investigations, studies, problem review, new and proposed equipment, materials, process and facilities and provide sound engineering evaluations and recommendations for proposed actions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience with production process, especially in Galvanized Iron (GI) products
- Experience in control system architecture, process control, and mechanical installation requirements is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of production process, equipment, and programming functions of steel manufacturing system
- Knowledge of control system architecture, process control, mechanical installation requirements, instrumentation, and process
- Advanced knowledge in QC/QA of steel industry
- Knowledge of project and risk managements
- Proficiency knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong planning and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be result-oriented
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and other benefits including free meals, seniority payment, performance bonuses, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities.
How to apply:
To submit your job application, please go to https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=3771&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply
Important Note: applications submitted via above link only will be considered.
- Address #137, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang III, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2