Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it.
- Choosing the suppliers that the company will deal with and maintaining the legal interaction with them.
- Coordinating with suppliers by raising enquiries, Purchase orders and receipt of materials.
- Handle any related matters to purchase for the assigned company.
- Do and process the necessary documents to Finance department related to the Purchasing/procurement.
- Ensure that all the bills are logged at accounts by understanding the statutory implications to do.
- Managing properly the vendor master list under long term business relationship.
- Managing any SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) that may be in place and managing any Master Agreements between the suppliers and the company.
- Do yearly reviews on the Vendor to find the best fit for the long run business.
- Do other tasks as per assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administrative or related field
- At least 2-year-experience in purchasing field
- Proficient in English both speaking and writing
- Able to use MS Office: word & Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email
- High Problem Solving, high commitment and critical thinking
- Work under pressure, Good at teamwork.
- Address Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1