Duties & Responsibilities
- To develop and implement the purchasing strategies- solving the problem with supplier and site requesting and coordinate with WH.
- Controlling / Managing daily purchasing activities, supervising and allocate task in team.
- To talking contracts to supplier, prices, schedule delivery, etc.
- Finding new supplier to good provide construction’s material, tools, machinery for 3 of Ready Mix Concrete, Construct and Real Estate.
- Coordinating with inventory control to determine and manage inventory needs.
- To prepared plan for solve the challenge under team and site or WH, create workflow and need to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing budgets.
- To coaching and training new employees under team purchasing to clarity the process.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in business administration or a related field.
- Experience as a Purchasing Supervisor / Manager 3-4 years under construction / real estate.
- Deep knowledge of logistic arrangement, Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing, Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Address No. 452, St 5, Sangkat Kilo mater 6, Khan ruesey keo, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 3