Duties & Responsibilities
- Review all Contractor Inspector certifications to assure that experienced, qualified personnel are handling construction testing and inspection.
- Review all documents to assure compliance with the set Standards.
- Conducting and/or participating in Client Quality or Technical Compliance Audits for Contractors, Sub-Contractors or Vendors.
- Review Contract documents for each Design and Construction Package in respect of QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Contracts Manager of any deficiency.
- Review QA/QC Procedures and Document Control as submitted by the Consultants and Contractors and ensure implementation is in compliance with Contract requirements.
- Review Inspection Test Plans as submitted by the Contractors and ensure compliance with Contract requirements.
- Attending all activities on site and ensure their compliance with QA/QC procedure in respect of the format signed off by Contractor’s QA/QC Manager.
- Ensuring traceability of all materials and equipment from purchasing up to delivery on site.
- Checking all materials and equipment as delivered on site and ensure its compliance with approved materials and specification.
- Closely monitoring site activities and fully coordinating with Project Manager discipline engineers on a daily basis issuing NCRs in case of non-compliance. Reporting to Project Manager in case of shortage of skilled laborers and/or site supervision staff.
- Participating with Project Manager staff in assessing Concession Requests and Field Design Changes as submitted by Contractor.
- Participating with Project Manager staff in reviewing the Close-Out Report as submitted by Contractor
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum-Bachelor in architecture/engineering
- Minimum-6 years relevant experience
- Preferred experience in foreign owned company
- Good of AutoCAD, MS Office, Project schedule, Power Point
- Knowledge in ISO system and documentation.
- Proactive, well-organized and independent
- High level of written and oral English (or Chinese) communication skills
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address 22nd Floor, Canadia Tower, No.315 Ang Doung Street, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Manager
- Years of Experience 6