Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors, and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Documenting any changes in design and updating budgets.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Traveling from the office to various sites as required.
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience: 3 years in similar position
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Experience in Construction estimating is required.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Sound knowledge of construction sector.
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and strategize.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Great networking abilities.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing Khmer and English are required.
- Good skills about Health and safety procedures
- Professionalism, honesty, integrity and teamwork.
- Smart, flexible, able to work under pressure and complete work with deadline.
*** Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV with your expectation salary by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
*** For more information, please contact us : 061 252 914 / 081 673 710
- Address #148EA2, St. 430, Tuol Tompoung 2, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale $600 - $650
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3