Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in conjunction with Leasing Team to execute new and renewal leases to meet or exceed objectives.
- Negotiate proposed lease amendments.
- Participate in the development of business plans and direct special projects to enhance tenant sales productivity and center profitability
- Interact frequently with property ownership’s asset management team.
- Enforce all tenant lease requirements.
- Establish an effective working relationship with all store managers and other key merchants, including specialty tenants, to understand and drive sales.
- Coordinate sponsorship, marketing and special events with Marketing Director.
- Fulfill Manager-on-Duty rotation and manage day-to-day activities as necessary.
- Develop, implement and administer annual budget including quarterly re-forecasting and monthly variance reporting, and recommends capital expenditures. Prepare financial reports according to established reporting requirements.
- Achieve budgeted net operating income for property.
- Direct the preparation and implementation of all annual financial reports including budgets, management plan, and annual report.
- Monitor the collections of all rents and execute appropriate collection process.
- Others if assigned by CEO.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of prior property management experience, commercial retail property management experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint),
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, and in person
- People Leadership skills
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solver – ability to identify problems and bring issues to resolution proactively
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize and to meet commitments
- Address #32, Street 113 Corner Street 330, BKKIII, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior