Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeping a record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventory in the store.
- Requesting and Receiving and verifying stocks in and out
- Reporting loss, damage and any such discrepancies
- Assisting in the labeling, tagging the products
- Maintaining proper documentation processed
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the work place
Qualification & Requirements
- Doing Bachelor of Business Administration/Relevant Degree
- Good command of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is a plus
- Having related experience/ Stock controlling knowledge is a priority
- Able to work on the weekend
- Honesty, Responsible, and willing to learn and work as a team.
- Address Kfour Tower, Building C3-1, 4th Floor, St. 169, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry