Duties & Responsibilities
- Assisting the Operations Manager and Assistant Operations Officer with their day to day duties;
- Be friendly with tenants and be the customer main point of contact for management.
- Meet and greet visitors, ensuring that visitors sign in and out of the site if required
- Deal with inquiry both on phone and face to face with tenants and visitors
- Supply information regarding the organization to relevant people or entities
- Report any building / tenant issues or suggestions to the Assistant Operations Manager
- Ensuring that building equipment functions properly and notify to management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairing
- Monitoring the cleanliness and equipment in common rooms or sharing spaces put in proper conditions.
Other duties as assigned
- Qualification & Requirements
- Experience in property management or hospitality is preferred
- Experience in front desk operations and duties
- Friendly and have customer service experience.
- Good communication skills
- Good working knowledge of English (other language welcomed)
- Able to work with computer softwares.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address Street 63, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior