Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive Mad Monkey guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also answer inquirers over the phone.
- Inform Mad Monkey guests of the services, tours and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion.
- Build good relationship and rapport with Mad Monkey guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference.
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times to avoid rowdiness.
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in person, to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but attended to promptly to keep the hotel business running
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
Qualification & Requirements
- Cambodian Nationality
- Must be at least 18 years old (born before 2002)
- Has ability to communicate in English
- Has ability to use computer and Hotel’s software
- Friendly, energetic, fresh and well manner
- Able to work in the evening shift and be flexible
- Address House No. 26, St. 302, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1