- Turn on/off the lights and air-conditions while arrive and leaving office.
- Make sure to keep the reception area clean and tidy.
- Check cleanliness of all areas.
- Make sure meeting rooms are properly clean/tidy.
- To check meeting schedule and prepare meeting room for management.
- To log in/out to the meeting calendar for booking meeting room up to the management request.
- To serve coffee or drinking water to top management during meeting.
- Inform any maintenance matter to FM office.
- To answer and forward phone calls, emails, etc.
- To register the visitor in the visitor log book and issue the visitor card.
- To escort visitor to the appointment person office when require.
- To receive in coming document then register in the document log book.
- To pass the document received to relevant staff.
- Other ad hoc assignments as and when required.
- Experience as receptionist and Admin in relevant industry or University Student, Fresh Graduate student are also encourage to apply
- Pleasing personality and well groomed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Be confident, assertive and independent
- Good command of speaking, reading and writing in English
- Good interpersonal skill.
- A team player
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested applicants, please kindly send your latest resume & cover letter with current photo to HR & Admin department through below address:
CMED Group Co., Ltd: #252-254, Street 63 Corner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Mobile Phone : 098 28 84 17/ 012 57 39 10
E-mail : email@example.com
- Address MED Group Co., Ltd: #252-254, Street 63 Corner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Mobile Phone : 098 28 84 17/ 012 57 39 10
- Experience Level Entry