Duties & Responsibilities
- (Morning and Afternoon Shift):
– Answering Telephone calls formally.
– Formally cloth wear and naturally make up.
– Receiving Guests & Visitors including serving them.
– Clean Office make sure that Front desk are well organized and good environmental.
– Attending to guests’ queries and complaints.
– Support Office administration management.
– Supporting the operation activities.
– Checking in-and-out of guests.
- (Nigh Shift):
– Take care of all hotel’s guests
– Take care of hotel’s property
– Do a daily report
– Checking email at night time.
- English Speaking
- Good communication
- Computer skills word & excel
- Able to use email and internet
2. Night Auditor
- To check daily Rooms, Food and Beverage revenue summaries and their supporting transaction reports of the Night Audit Process.
- To check revenue from Other Operated Departments such as Laundry, Business Center and Transportation for completeness.
- To check Banquet revenues by comparing the banquet guest checks against the function event orders.
- To audit the accuracy of ‘regular’ and ‘contractual’ room rates in the system and report irregularities.
- To check all manually posted charges to traffic sheet, vouchers, etc.
- To review paid-out vouchers and Rebate vouchers for accuracy, proper approval and supporting documentation.
- To analyze Cash Overage/Shortage of Front Office Cashiers and F & B Cashiers.
- To audit charges to city ledger and credit card companies before forwarding them to Accounts Receivable section.
- To spot-check the outlet checks against the captain’s orders.
- To check all house use and entertainment checks for proper approval and signature and report to the Income
- One year experience
- Positive attitude, and Critical thinking
- English language proficiency
- Computer skills (MS Office and Accounting Software)Competitive salary
- Check captain order
- Make the drink & dessert with standard recipe
- Deliver the drink and dessert to customers with friendly
- Take care company equipment
- Take over duties the previous shift.
- Hand over properly before leaving
- Other duties assigned by superior
- At least high school
- Experience in drink is a plus
- Pro-active, creative and willing to learn
- Honest, hardworking, flexible, respectful, highly responsible and able to work independently
- Good Teamwork
- English and Khmer
- Knowledge in inventory management
- Knowledge in drink & dessert
- Be able to work under pressure, reach objectives and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
- Address #42, Street 208, Village II, Sangkat Beuong Reang, Khan Daun Penh Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior