Duties & Responsibilities
- Contacting all department to get shortage of headcounts and working directly
- Make plan and strategy for recruitment to reach objective of company effectively/timely
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Conducting employment contract & training policy/ rule regulation
- Other tasks assigned by HR Manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Management field or related.
- At least 1 year experience.
- Good communication, friendly and welcoming person.
- Ability to change direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
- Good behavior, Hardworking, Flexible, Honest and Self-motivate
- Able to work under pressure and good at team work.
- Good in writing/speaking/listening English
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #199, St Mao Tse Toung, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey 2, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1