Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist risk management manager to implement risk management policy and procedure.
- Conduct risk assessment market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk and operational risk.
- Assist risk management manager on assurance control and risk mitigation.
- Initial risk assessment on new products & services before lunch and material change on system, process and policy & procedure.
- Introduce, develop, operate the risk management technique and systems
- Support the Risk Management Committee
- Monitor the changes of the supervisory practices of authorities
- All the matters related to the above
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting or any related fields
- Minimum 1 year ‘experience related to risk management
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of various risk exposure of banking industry
- Proficient in spoken and written English
Competitive salary with benefit packages, including two months bonus of basic salary, lunch allowance, insurance, uniform, etc.
*** How to apply:
CV with self-introduction letter to the following address: Nº 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd,Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
– Tel : 023 999 990
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
** Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
** Closing Date: 30 September 2020
- Address Nº 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1