Duties & Responsibilities
- Overseeing marketing department and ensure the achievement of monthly and yearly target sale
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for the lubricant products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying potential customers including CVL, IL, and Automotive
- Grow the clients
- Developing promotions and advertising
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting daily sales operation and lead the sale team
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- At least 7 years experiences in lubricants marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
*** Interest candidate, please submit the CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Olympia City, Building C7 Fortune Tower, Room 21st Floor-Room 03A, Street 182, Corner 161, Shangkat Vealvong, Khan Prampimakara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale $1500+
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 7