Duties & Responsibilities
As Sales Administration, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team on the matters of documentation, data record keeping and day to day administration duties.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Check data accuracy in Quotation, Proposal, Order, Reports
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Maintain a database that contains all of the important information for both current and prospective customers.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally with sales team
- Liaise with the other department to ensure timely deliveries to match with sales activities
- Ensure sales targets records are corrected and report to the team for any data deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products and feature
- Responsible for other tasks as assigned by management team.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- Result oriented and love to sell
- Fast and efficient worker, able to work under pressure and highly responsible
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Good attitude and good interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English, Thai ability will be high considered
- Good in Computer literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
*** If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your CV to email@example.com or call.
011 240024 / 087 240024 (Miss Srey Neang).
- Address Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior