Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive sales performance through implementation of sales initiatives, achieve targets
- Build and maintain effective relationship with key and potential clients, interacting with business partners and provide expert knowledge and support to ensure operational excellence and standard application of operating standards.
- Monitor key accounts performance trends and determine appropriate actions to address any issues to optimize the business and deliver best-in-class customer service.
- Participate in negotiations and become a key player in administering contractual agreements with clients in the region
- Provide the Company with sales intelligence related to own area of responsibility and help the Company performance
- Key player in budgeting and sales volume planning, tracking and reporting, compile relevant reports for management use
- Help the all the administrative process and documentary at the beginning of company establishment
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree especially in business studies
- Extensive working experience in similar roles at sales management level in a highly competitive sales environment, of which oil/petroleum or beverage are preferred
- 2 years plus working experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written/spoken in English, high ability to influence
- Highly analytical and problem solving ability
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in a team
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Proactive, initiative and creative and highly result oriented
- Working knowledge of computer applications –power point/excel/word
- Good written and spoken English
- Have car license preferred
- Address #SHR6-32, St.Neardey, ORKIDE VILLA THE ROYAL, Teuk Thla, Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2