Duties & Responsibilities
As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for promoting, selling, branding the company’s products by setting sales target, identify potential clients and achieving the sales target set by the management team.
- Generate business and promote company’s products to the market.
- Contact and visit new/existing potential customers and propose the products and/or projects.
- Finding new customer for expand sales target.
- Resolve complain and maintain good image of the company.
- Follow up business opportunities and maintain good business relation with new and existing customers.
- Compete with the competitors with professional manner.
- Work with the team to implement sales strategies in order to achieve the sales target.
- Review Quotations, Bidding document, Acceptance document and other related document.
- Keep updating the product and business information.
- Submit monthly sales report and others and ensure to meet with deadline.
- Responsible for other tasks as assigned by management team.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- Result oriented and love to sell
- Fast and efficient worker, able to work under pressure and highly responsible
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Good attitude and good interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English, Thai ability will be high considered
- Good in Computer literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
*** Interested applicants are required to send your CV and Cover Letter (with current photo) to below information with specific position that is applied.
– Contact Person: Phy Sreyneang
– E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 011240024 / 087240024
– Address: No. 746, National Road 2, Chak Angre Krom, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh.
– Website: https://mpp-plastic.com
- Address Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior