Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all required reports are implemented and proper tracked (FSS & WS Call card)
- Ensure brand availability and visibility target are made by DRs/Sup/WS Exc.
- Ensure the canvassing plan is followed by Supervisor, WS Executive and DSR-TL
- Ensure the stock rotation through FIFO to minimize D&D collection is executed by Field Force.
- Ensure monthly area volume is achieved by DR/Sup/WS Exc.
- Ensure the area distribution target is achieved.
- Ensure & monitor the excellence execution of any programs giving to the market are on time in full.
- Ensure Pricing compliance to trade by conducting price check during market visit
- Provide competitive activities report to Line Manager and BAT Officers on time in full.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key trade partner to gain solid support for BAT Brands.
- Ensure all relevant permanent merchandising units are monitored
Qualification & Requirements
- Trade channel and account management approach.
- Ideally, not less than three years’ experience in tobacco or a similar FMCG category
- Experience in negotiation.
- On the-Job training skills
- Motivating, coaching and developing people
- Driving License
- Able to base and work at province
- There is work experience more than 3 years in related field
- Good in English Communication
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- Willing to work under pressure
- Competitive salary
- 13th month
- Seniority pay
- Pchum Ben pay
- Khmer new year pay
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #516, National Road 2, Sangkat Chakangrae Leu, Khan Mean Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2