- Manage to achieve the sale target of company.
- Develop strategic sales initiatives to achieve allocated targets across the company and ensuring business growth.
- Coordinate and explain customer to know well our company’s policy and term of payment.
- Contacting potential clients.
- Follow up on customer inquiries.
- Build good relationship with the customers.
- Implement sales promotion effectively.
- Ensure to provide correctly information of company and products to customer.
- Pro-actively monitor market trends of customers and competitors.
- Follow the call plan to visit the customer in the given territory.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction for company.
- Track the sale performance and making recommendations for most effective sale activities.
- Develop solid and long-term business relationships with distributors and key outlets in the assigned territories.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth sales, trends, customers, products.
- Managing and retaining existing clients’ and customers’ expectations.
- Develop sales strategies and propose activity plan to achieve sales volume and company objective.
- Develop new sales channels and act as business development to create new sales.
- Build Sales Network and Customer Database to get sales volume.
- Confident to introduce our new and existing products to potential clients.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Prepare monthly sale report for meeting.
- Oversee and supervision of personnel, including work allocation, training, and problem resolution.
- Evaluate performance and motivate team members.
- Works with internal stakeholders to ensure processes are effective and efficient, in line with defined and approved design and rules.
- Other assigned tasks by President.
- At least 4 year’s working experience in sale, marketing, management or customer service.
- BBA or Master Degree in related fields.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Able to use basic computer skills (MS Office, Internet and Email).
- Able to work under pressure, flexible and honest.
- Good knowledge of English language .
- Hard-working, self-motivated, smart and fast learner.
- Friendly and good communication.
- Demonstrate ability in operation management, business development, and customer
- An individual with positive mind set, strong leadership skills, interpersonal communication skills, out-going person.
- Strong planning ability, know how to plan efforts and resources to reach targets.
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Friday : 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:30pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday : 8:00am to 12:00pm
Expected Working Environment
- Phnom Penh
Salary and Benefits
- Salary (900$-1000$)
- Gasoline: $50
- Phone: $30
How To Apply
- Please send a CV to these emails: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
Human Resource and Administration Department
Phnom Penh HR Agent Co.,LTD
- Contact : Recruitment Department
- Phone : 093 682 682 /078 868 848
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : #9, St. 242, Sangkat Chatomuk, Khan Dunh Penh , Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPhnomPenhHR
- Website : https://www.pp-hr.com
- Address Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale 900$-1000$
- Experience Level Manager
- Years of Experience 4