Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure the smooth operation of the entire school and its campus.
- To maintain the educational standards established by IPC and IEYC and all accreditation bodies that examine and accredit the school.
- To provide international education vision and direction by identifying and promulgating best practices across teaching and learning in the school.
- To maintain student discipline and to follow through with correspondence and record keeping relating to discipline.
- To be responsible for the Curriculum Development and the implementation of the respective programme.
- To implement the grading and the reporting standards and methods used by teachers in measuring student achievement.
- To oversee and participate in the solutions to and deal with routine school matters, complaints and concerns, raised by students, parents and teachers and develop the prevention plans.
- To supervise and provide professional supports on the HIA training and orientation on IPC and IEYC curriculum to management members and staff as required.
- To oversee and ensure the quality of operation and security, safety, hygiene and healthiness in the campus.
- To support the school vision, core values, strategic aims and its leadership.
- To display the highest ethical and professional behaviour and standards when working with students, parents and school personnel.
- To contribute to the strategy development across the school and work with the School Principal, Leadership Team, school staff and community to develop a strategic plan for the school’s future.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with routine school matters, complaints and concerns raised by students, parents and teachers.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the school principal.
Qualification & Requirements
- University/Bachelor Degree in Education, psychology, sociology or other relevant certificates;
- Hold of TESOL/TEFL/CELTA;
- Experience in IPC/IEYC/Cambridge Curriculum is an advantage;
- Experience in similar type of work with international school and other institutions;
Good management and leadership skills;
- Knowledge of international school and school operations;
- Excellence in English language
*** Contact Details:
– HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Web: www.harrods.edu.kh
– Tel: +855 23 973 999
– Address: #24, Street 302 corner Street 57, Boeng Keng Kong I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh,Cambodia
- Address Address: #24, Street 302 corner Street 57, Boeng Keng Kong I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior