Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides medical care to students;
- Sends children to the closest hospital if needed;
- Notifies parents of illnesses or symptoms that happen to children;
- Tracks diseases of children regularly;
- Notifies parents or guardians of nature of the disease of children;
- Pays attention to the surrounding environment to prevent factors which can cause common infections such as cold, fever and diarrhea;
- Plans and develops health activities for the campus to promote students’ healthy habits;
- Arranges professional treatment facilities;
- Prepares and reviews all materials to make sure that there is enough medical equipment and ensures safe and hygienic treatment of students;
- Reports kids&health issues to the management;
- Orient the staff and teach specific medical procedures for the evaluation and maintenance of the medically involved student in the classroom;
- Prepare and maintain student clinic records and prepare required reports;
- Initiate emergency procedures for students and staff as needed;
- Build the health and hygiene protocol and manual; and ensure compliance with procedures,protocols, and other instructions provided by the coordinator of health services or contained in division manuals and protocols.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.
Qualification & Requirements
– Bachelor Degree in Nursing or equivalent certificate.
- Experience and Skills:
– Must be licensed as a registered nurse;
– A minimum of one year nursing experience and experience in community health, pediatrics,emergency care and triage, psychiatry, and/or a physician&office preferred;
– Ability to assess emergency situations and act accordingly;
– Comfortable knowledge of universal procedures and ability to teach this to others;
– Good in English both oral and written communication skills;
- Language Skills:
– Good English language is mandatory with the ability to speak, read and write clearly and accurately.
– Hard working, motived, and well- groomed;
– Positive attitude toward learning, problem solving, team work;
– Creative, innovative, and assertive;
– Strong commitment and result oriented.
*** Contact Details:
– HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
– Email: email@example.com
– Web: www.harrods.edu.kh
– Tel: +855 23 973 999
– Address: #24, Street 302 corner Street 57, Boeng Keng Kong I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh,Cambodia
- Address Address: #24, Street 302 corner Street 57, Boeng Keng Kong I, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior