Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning, researching, and designing security architectures.
- Developing, reviewing, and approving the installation requirements for LANs, WANs, VPNs, routers, firewalls, and related network devices.
- Researching and designing public key infrastructures, certification authorities, and digital signatures, and ensuring all personnel have IT access limited to their need and role in the organization.
- Developing project timelines for system upgrades and preparing cost estimates.
- Testing the final security system and updating and upgrading it as needed.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and conducting security breach drills.
- Responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
- Training staff to understand and use security protocols.
Qualification & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s or associate degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- Advanced IT security certifications may be advantageous.
- 3-5 years’ experience in IT security and risk management.
- A strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer operating and software programs.
- The ability to interact with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and races.
- Excellent teaching, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Network security
- Certifications in cybersecurity is a plus
- Willingness and capability of quickly learning new technologies required for accomplishing project goals.
- Address #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate