Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce timely of monthly/annually financial report closing in accounting system (GL, TB, BS, PL).
- Prepare/review accounting entries, documents and reports; resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Prepare/review vouchers (cash, bank, AP, JV, etc.) with appropriate supporting documents and ensure they have been accurately posted into accounting system.
- Purchase, payable, and payment to ensure it is strictly complied to the policy and procedure.
- Supervise all monthly bank reconciliations between bank statements and bank books in accounting system; resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Ensure correctly and timely submission of monthly tax declaration and annual tax on income.
- Support to the preparation of annual budget plan.
- Support in communications and correspondences related to payments, banks, and other areas, if relevant.
- Others tasks assigned by the related reporting line management.
Qualification & Requirements
- At least Bachelor degree in accounting. Pursuing CAT or ACCA is a plus.
- At least 2 years experiences in accounting/finance
- Experience in using Peachtree is a plus.
- Strong commitment, discipline, and good communication skill.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and can do attitude.
- Address Phnom Penh #60, Monivong BLvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 1